Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I made this, and now I have it up for trade. Any takers? ;c)>

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Size of framed picture is 21x12
    The picture came out blurry, but the framed picture looks amazing in person. So if anybody is interested, pm or e-mail me. And will work out what I want for trade for it.

    [email protected]

    I have added a picture for your viewing pleasure. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    heroprint

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    let it hang around until nid to late this coming week.

    If no one else goes for it - give me a shout [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    let it hang around until nid to late this coming week.

    If no one else goes for it - give me a shout [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] Check your pm mail buddy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •